Savings and Investments
We know how important savings and investments are to for you to achieve your goals, whether it’s saving up a lump sum for a future event, or growing an inheritance you’ve just received.
Our savings approach
With bank deposit accounts offering such meagre rates of interest, we know there are other ways of generating more rounded returns from your money. We provide solutions for:
- individual Savings Account (ISAs)
- maximising the tax efficiency of your portfolio using your capital gains tax allowances
Our investment approach
Far from letting the tax tail wag the investment dog, we like to strike a balance for your funds.
We meet your risk profile objectives by talking you through our assessment questionnaire. Once we know your aims, our panel of discretionary investment managers then put together the right portfolio for your needs.
Our team are experts in all aspects of investment planning, and give reliable advice on:
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCT)
- Offshore bonds
- use of trusts to help reduce income tax
- plan for school fees
- plan for reducing inheritance tax
- property investment
- secured returns through our bridging loan arrangements
Read Our Investment Approach Explained to see how we support you to help you achieve your investment goals, and tailor and review your plan.
Want some advice on your savings and investments?
Contact us to speak with our panel of discretionary investment managers.