We aim to help you choose the most appropriate plan for you, whether it’s setting up a new pension, taking out a company pension scheme for your employees, or improving your existing fund.
Pensions can complement a buy-to-let portfolio, or a family home downsize to generate income when you retire. We know they can be a bit scary, so we aim to explain everything to you so it’s easy to understand.
We know you’ll have your own unique set of requirements, like using your pension for inheritance tax planning, or saving on your company tax, and our advice will be tailored to your unique circumstances.
Your pension needs
- We aim to help you if you want:
- to start your first pension
- advice on your existing pension funds
- to consolidate your pension funds and improve your investment management strategy
- to set up a new company pension scheme for your employees
- to take your pension benefit options
- to purchase commercial property through your pension fund
We review your plans every year to make sure your funds are correctly positioned, and that your fund is still the most suitable one in this changeable world.
Download Our Retirement guide to understand what pension options are available to you, and for advice on investment and tax relief options and contributions, and what happens when you retire.
What are you looking for in a pension?
Contact us to talk about your needs and we can advise on a suitable plan.